Welcome to my blog in which I hope I can help my wife to raise awareness of her condition Fibromyalgia and maybe go some way to helping the partners, friends and family of those suffering with the same disease to understand from 'the other side'. I'm also a sufferer of depression and would like to share my thoughts on this and the battle i've had for nearly twenty years.

Enjoy reading and please feel free to leave comments.

My photo
“You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” - Christopher Columbus

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Hola, and update

Hola,

Yes it's Spanish, i'm learning it, always wanted to speak another language, so why not, and Sally speaks good spanish so she can help me.

Talking of the devil, she is doing great, the LDN is working wonders, I have about 70% of her back, so real good news.

I'm now on Tumblr, find me at www.johndarinbrame.tumblr.com, yes it's another blog/social network thing, but ties into facebook and twitter, so halves the net time, and I have it on blackberry, so brucie bonus!!

That's it for tonight, night all

jdb x

No comments:

Post a Comment