Welcome to my blog in which I hope I can help my wife to raise awareness of her condition Fibromyalgia and maybe go some way to helping the partners, friends and family of those suffering with the same disease to understand from 'the other side'. I'm also a sufferer of depression and would like to share my thoughts on this and the battle i've had for nearly twenty years.

Enjoy reading and please feel free to leave comments.

My photo
“You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” - Christopher Columbus

Saturday 10 July 2010

Patients Like Me

I have used this website for a while as a carer for my wife, but now am using it to keep a track of my ongoing battle with depression, one which i've had for nearly twenty years, I hope that by ging public with this i can help others as well as myself, it's a fantastic website that lets you see really clearly how your mood or illness changes on a daily, weekly basis and what triggers certain things too.

To view my prfile click below on the Patients Like Me banner.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment