Welcome to my blog in which I hope I can help my wife to raise awareness of her condition Fibromyalgia and maybe go some way to helping the partners, friends and family of those suffering with the same disease to understand from 'the other side'. I'm also a sufferer of depression and would like to share my thoughts on this and the battle i've had for nearly twenty years.

Enjoy reading and please feel free to leave comments.

My photo
“You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” - Christopher Columbus

Saturday 4 December 2010

The year is almost done...

Sitting here and just realised it's December 4th already, just 21 days to Christmas and a week on that's it for 2010, wow, where did that go?

Do not have an idea about what remaining Christmas presents I need to buy, we have everything we need, as do the kids, it's so hard. The plan for Christmas day is as yet not completed, whether we have people stay, I've not seen my parents for nearly a year, because Sally's been so ill this year, I think I just want to curl up with a bottle of red wine and let the festive season pass by and get into 2011. We have booked flights to go and stay in Italy in February which we are now doing every year, a week with no kids up in the mountains with just a lake and peace and quiet, can't wait, that is all I want right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment