Welcome to my blog in which I hope I can help my wife to raise awareness of her condition Fibromyalgia and maybe go some way to helping the partners, friends and family of those suffering with the same disease to understand from 'the other side'. I'm also a sufferer of depression and would like to share my thoughts on this and the battle i've had for nearly twenty years.

Enjoy reading and please feel free to leave comments.

My photo
“You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” - Christopher Columbus

Friday 25 June 2010

The global ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia community

This map is for sufferers to plot their location to help us build a picture of the global ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia community and see whether there are any "hotspots".

If you have been diagnosed with CFS/ ME please add yourself to this map by completing the form below. The map is updated daily.

Please also email a link to anyone else you know who suffers from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Fibromyalgia symptoms.

Click here for map.

No comments:

Post a Comment