Welcome to my blog in which I hope I can help my wife to raise awareness of her condition Fibromyalgia and maybe go some way to helping the partners, friends and family of those suffering with the same disease to understand from 'the other side'. I'm also a sufferer of depression and would like to share my thoughts on this and the battle i've had for nearly twenty years.

Enjoy reading and please feel free to leave comments.

My photo
“You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” - Christopher Columbus

Friday 12 March 2010

Another end to an Italian day!

Hello all,

It's been another very relaxing day in Piediluco, as you'd expect, we've rested lots, and went into the village earlier for a few supplies, and had a lovely pasta meal tonight cooked by Maya, and pancakes for desert!!

We've also been helping Maya and Luca paint the tree house we built the other night, it looks great.

Tomorrow we may venture out, maybe Rome, maybe the sulphur baths, we'll see how we feel in the morning, no rush to do anything, doing nothing is great and Sally feels a lot brighter, the rest as done her the world of good.

We both feel very refreshed.

John x

No comments:

Post a Comment